Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog Wars!!!

Hey Y'all,

I'm back, done with finals, did pretty good, now I'm waiting for Christmas and New Year's to arrive. Plus My baby bro is going to be in the nativity play as one of the wise men! Yay!!!

So as most of us who frequent twitter have seen, there have been quite a few blogs popping up here and there of girls (I guess) bitching on each other and you know backstabbing each other as most girls do, but on the internet instead. some gossip girl type steez.
Most of these blogs are ridiculous, like seriously, speak/write good english first and foremost. One blog is so funny and very believable because it sounds like the babe is really angry so she messes up every sentence. She bitches on and on about her 'friends' and exposes them and their funny beginnings. (I took the liberty of finding her friends facebook profiles and I must say, her gist is more and more believable, hehe. Don't fight me, I like tatafo, plus i was not fast enough to verify the identities of the other people they bitched about in the other blogs)
Its all funny when i see girls my age and the things they have done, or are still doing, the people they have slept with and the prices they do it for. It makes me seem so innocent (I am Innocent oh!!!).

So lesson for my Nigerian young girls, Know who your friends are, and don't quarell with friends that know all your secrets if you are doing bad bad things! They will expose you. Also, dont do bad bad things oh! its not good, one day you will pay. I will stop there.

I would have posted the links but unfortunately, they have taken down the blogs otherwise, you would have read it for yourself.
I'm off to have a nice time with the family, so I pray you do the same too. Merry Christmas in advance!

Ms. Me

1 comment:

  1. lol.. u shld hav posted the links, too bad they took 'em down.. wld have been a good laugh :p
    nice blog.. i luv ur background theme. :)

    ReplyDelete