Thursday, December 2, 2010

Song Of The Moment


So at the moment this is my song and I will listen to it until I get sick of it. (I did the same to Oleku, Intoxicated and Very Good Bad Guy and I can't stand to listen to them anymore).

This song is so different from any other nigerian song because
1) It's Dare Art Alade a.k.a. Darey
2) It's nigerian RnB and in my opinion there are only two Nigerian RnB musicians- Darey and Banky W
3) The video is beautiful. One of my best videos now. The ladies are beautiful, the special effects are minimal and not over the top and add meaning to the video (take note mo'hits people).
4) Some may argue that it is a copy off Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are but I disagree. This one is very different.

Darey is very talented, and that's why I would continue to listen to his music!

Ms Me!


2 comments:

  1. going to say this again.. is it me or does this song not sound like a Nigerian version of "Just the way you are"- Bruno Mars I'm not saying he is a bad artist or nothing but yeah it just seems not original. Feel free to criticize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say it is not original, if we said so, then Bruno Mars' song wouldn't be classified as original to. Take for instance the song Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, its sending the same message or Jessica Simpson's With You.

    ReplyDelete