Monday, December 6, 2010

Banky W feat. M.i - Feeling it


Hey y'all,

So first of all, Banky W. is my favorite nigerian musician and I am a great fan of his music. I can just sit down all day and listen to his albums. His videos are always well done and very different.

So he released a new video today. "Feeling it" featuring Mr. Incredible himself M.I. This song is one of my favorites from his album 'The W. Experience'. Its such a sweet song, so nice and the video does it justice. Very sophisticated and simple and interesting to watch. It makes the song oh-so better. Also somewhere peeking in the video is Djinee. See if you can spot him.

Ms. Me! (Banky W. Luvvar)

5 comments:

  1. djinee was d mopol dude...LMFAO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this somewhat a continuation of strong ting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that would be a credible assumption. But also it's not the same girl. Plus I think Banky W. is getting addicted to the whole mafia type setting thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY WELL DONE! LOVELY WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep d mafia thingy aint fresh anymore....n besides its kinda like in a more modern setting wiv the mopol n all....bt it is def nt a continuation of strong thing

    ReplyDelete