Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion Police

So, I have decided to incorporate some fashion police ish into my blog because of the catastrophes I have seen of recent in bellanaija.com. So recently there was an event, a magazine launch to be specific. THe cover of the mag was very sumptous, featuring Modupe Ozolua, very nice looking woman for her age bdw.
 So Now we move to the Fashion Police segment. Let's start with The best dressed at the event!
So I seriously love her blazer, skirt and blouse and shoes!!! She looks very on point, no too casual, not too serious.







Love her blazer!!! (I'm blazer crazy atm!!!)





Lovely Dress!!

Love her outfit, whatever anybody thinks!!!

She looks Nice!!!
Love the Dress- SHoes, not much





Now, To the Worst, my Fave part!!

She is the Worst of the Worst, Very Horrible!!!
    
When Casual is too casual!

Ok, She is too old to be wearing this!!!

LMAO!!!

           
Knee High Boots, in Nigeria!!









LMAO!!! Her facial expression!!! Priceless
Lady Gaga Got nothing on those pants!!!













So, That is It, I just needed to voice my Opinions on the matter.

Ms. Me

p.s. Ignore the arrangement of the photos, Not really good at this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment