Monday, February 28, 2011

SHOES!!!!

Heyyo!!

So I just was in class, and I decided I needed to write about something I truly loved (apart from movies and tv) and I decided to write about shoes!!!

I am a lover of shoes, especially Steve Madden (don't judge me, I always get super deals) and colorful shoes, but I always end up buying neutral colors- which is almost always BLACK. I believe that I am not the only one who has this problem. I go to the store and online and I see all these beautiful shoes and I end up playing it safe by buying a black pair because I am unsure of what I would wear with 'purple' shoes.

Its not like the shoes don't look good on me, I have what I call 'Ashewo' feet! Every time I put shoes on my feet, they look really good (seriously considering going feet modelling but I have 'big' legs so it wont look good on the website/ catalog), they are small (size 8/8.5 to be precise) so its not even hard finding a good pair of shoes, but I always just end up buying black or nothing at all.

I have decided to start a no more black shoes parade but its not really working out, I haven't yet bought a pair of shoes this year but I am seriously hoping when I do I make a good choice, shoes are always precious.

For now I would still be quietly looking for that perfect pair of shoes, browsing through every website, checking through that store,trying to find, my perfect pair!!!


Ms Me!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment