Friday, April 13, 2012

Movie Review: Man On A Ledge

Hello Again,

How has everyone's week been?? Mine has been going well, with school and what not. Best part 31 more days till graduation. I'm Super excited. Also I haven't had time to go and see the Wrath of The Titans yet. I should by the end of the week and give my own two cents on the movie.

Anyway back to the post of today. So I used to have a tradition of waking up every Saturday morning grab breakfast and then watch a chick flick or any other movie but of recent, I have been super busy, Saturday mornings never exist because I never get up till mid afternoon. So on this particular day I stumbled upon a little known movie-> Man on A Ledge.

The movie stars a lot of phenomenal actors which brings up the question why didn't a lot of people see it. The Cast includes Sam Worthington as the title Character, Jamie Bell, Genesis Rodriguez, Elizabeth Banks, Anthony Mackie, Edward Burns, Kyra Sedgewick (in a very small role) and Ed Harris.

Movie Plot:
As a police psychologist works to talk down an ex-con who is threatening to jump from a Manhattan hotel rooftop, the biggest diamond heist ever committed is in motion...




Let me know what you thought of the movie if you have seen it already! If not go find it and watch.
Awesome acting from all the actors. Sam Worthington is a really underrated actor, he should start looking for his oscar movie real soon.


p.s I should go watch a chick flick soon, they make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment