Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family is Everything

Hello again!

Was going through facebook today and for some weird reason both my parents have a Facebook account, and Ben more surprising is that they are my friends in Facebook!
Like the title of this blog, my family is everything. I don't think I would be here without them!
My mum as always is my backbone my moral compass, my morale boost! That woman has done more for me than anyone in my entire life! With just a few words she can make anything alright! She is my best friend! And before I forget, she's the most beautiful person in earth! I get one half of my looks from her ;D!!
My father in the other hand is the coolest dude ever! We talk about everything! From lil' Wayne to politics to religion! He's a very good communicator! He completes my circle of trust!! Oh and the other half of my good looks comes from him! Even at his age, he looks really good! And he loves to dress the part too!
My sister and my brothers complete the circle! These are my best friends! They always know when something is right or wrong! We discuss our highs and our lows! Our best and out worst! I truly love my family! Family is everything!

Miss Me!!

2 comments:

  1. how cute!I like how small your family is but how close y'all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A true family never lets its member's struggle through life alone."

    ReplyDelete